ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
Architecture & Engineering Lead - ML Engineering
ZS is a global technology firm that drives customer value and results through a suite of products and client focused solutions. From AI, R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world.
To learn more about ZS, visit www.zs.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/zs-associates
ZS AI Practice is building transformative AI-enabled data products and solutions. ZS suite of products and solutions include hyper-personalization, Customer journey design, AI guided selling, large-scale unstructured customer data mining with NLP and dynamic pricing. Our products and client focused solutions use state of the art ML and Deep Learning techniques and ML Engineering Platforms.
AI practice includes more than 200+ Data Scientists, ML Engineers and DevOps Engineers
- Work on ZS AI Products or client AI solutions using ML Engineering & Data Science Tech stack
- Provides technical expertise including the evaluation of different products in ML Tech stack
- Collaborate with data scientists to create state-of-the-art AI models
- Design and build ML Engineering platforms and components
- Design and build advanced ML pipelines for Feature engineering, inferencing and continuous model training
- Design and build ML Ops framework and components for model visibility and tracking
- Manage the complete ML lifecycle
- Leads team to achieve established goals, such as delivering new features or functionality
- Mentor and groom technical talent within the team
- Review individual work plans before implementation to identify potential issue areas and/or reduce rework
- Performs design / code reviews of the team to identify issues/risks and ensure robustness
- Drive estimation of technical components and tracks team's progress
- Handle client interactions as and when required
- Recommend designs that are scalable, testable, debuggable, robust, maintainable and usable
- Maintain a culture of rapid learning and explorations to drive innovations / POCs on niche technologies and architecture patterns;
- Systematically debug code issues using stack traces, logs, monitoring tools and other resources
- 6-8 years experience in deploying and productionizing ML models at scale
- Experience in managing the complete ML lifecycle
- Experience in leading and mentoring ML engineers
- Expertise in Designing, configuring and using ML Engineering platform like Sagemaker, Azure ML, MLFlow, Kubeflow or other platforms
- Experience in Building ML pipelines, Troubleshooting ML models for high performance and scalability
- Experience in building and using ML Ops framework
- Experience with Spark or other distributed computing frameworks
- Strong programming expertise in Python, Scala or Java
- Experience in deployment to cloud services like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Strong fundamentals of machine learning and deep learning
- Up to date with recent developments in Machine learning and are familiar with current trends in the wider ML community
- Knowledgeable of core CS concepts such as common data structures and algorithms
- Excellent technical presentation skills (documentation, presentations, discussions)
- Good communicator with clear and concise, active listening and empathy skills.
- Collaborate well with teams with different backgrounds / expertise / functions.
- Understanding of DevOps, CI / CD, data security, experience in designing on cloud platform;
- Understanding of data governance
- Experience in data engineering in Big Data systems
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.