Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their team immediately on a remote, contract to hire basis!
*C2C okay for 6 month contract portion but MUST be able to work W2 without sponsorship after.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Design, code, test and deliver software to automate manual operational work.
- Research and create visually appealing and understandable reports.
- Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortem, and ensure permanent closure of incidents
- Engage with development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale, ensuring minimal refactoring or changes
- Create unit test cases, perform unit testing, document test results, and perform code reviews
- Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives
- Design and develop the efforts involved in self-healing and resiliency patterns
- Design automated software and product upgrades, change management, and release management solutions
Nice to have:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information technology or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 5+ years of software engineering experience at the enterprise level
- 3+ years of working in an Agile environment
- 3+ years of experience in at least 1 high level programming language such as C# w/ .NET Core or Java
- 3+ years of experience with Angular, REACT
- 3+ years of experience in at least 1 scripting language such as Ruby, Python or Node.js.
- 2+ years of experience with microservice architecture
- 3+ years of experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
- 2+ years of continuous integration experience
- 2+ years creating reports
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com