We are currently looking to fill a QA Validation Specialist in our Fill Finish area. This position will validate and qualify equipment, systems, and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements and support, follow and implement company manufacturing standards policies and procedures.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Generating, executing and/or reviewing master and completed qualification and validation protocols, summary reports and associated data for conformance to regulations, SOPs, specifications and other applicable acceptance criteria
- Analyzing the results of testing and deciding the acceptability of results against pre-determined criteria
- Investigating and troubleshooting problems which occur and determining solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements
- Reviewing, editing and approving deviation notifications, deviation investigations, corrective actions, change controls, SOPs, reports and other documentation
This role might be for you if you:
- Have validation experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Can coordinate with other departments or outside contractors/vendors to complete validation tasks
- Continuously seek to improve processes for improved performance
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences and
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience for an Associate
- 2+ years of relevant experience for a Specialist
- 5+ years of relevant experience for a Senior Specialist
May substitute proven experience for education requirement. Equivalent combination of education & experience may be considered. Level will be determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
This job has expired.