Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Environment and Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Senior Project Manager, Railroad Infrastructure and Facilities to join our Jacksonville, FL office.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery railroad facility and Infrastructure projects. Additionally the incumbent will be involved in identifying new business opportunities with existing clients in the Railway & Transit sectors.
This position will offer an excellent career development opportunity for someone who has current experience in management of projects, technical staff and client liaison, and wishes to be involved in the growth and development of our business operation.
K ey Responsibilities
- Management of project budgets, schedules and client deliverables
- Manage the planning and design work for railroad & railroad facility and Infrastructure projects
- Manage and supervision of technical staff
- Oversee the preparation and review of project plans, specifications and tender documents
- Liaise with contract administration and construction inspection staff
- Preparation of proposal documents
- Client liaison and relationship management
- Identification and development of new business opportunities
Skills / Qualifications
- B.Sc.in Civil Engineering
- 8+ years of relevant infrastructure project experience with public sector clients
- Registered with or eligible to register with Professional Engineers Ontario
- Registered with or eligible to register as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Proven project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to support and project values compatible with the organization
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.