Senior Professional Programmer Analyst
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated .NET Developer
Title- .NET Developer
Duration : 18 Months
- This position will require a background check. Candidates must be documented America workers that do not require sponsorship.
- This posting is for a .NET Developer.
- Position Overview:
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Participates as a member of development team
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers
- Participates in code reviews.
- Prepares and executes unit tests
- May perform unit design
- Computer science degree
- 6+ years of programming experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good experience with C#/.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, SSRS, SSIS
- Experience with Entity Framework, SSRS, SQL Server/T-SQL, Oracle
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming is plus
- knowledge on software design patterns is plus
- 2+ years of experience analysing business requirements, developing low level design specifications, troubleshoot existing program code, and implementing new code changes
- SQL Server, Oracle DB experience
- MS SQL & SQL Coding experience
- Dev Ops Experience
Recommended Additional Skills/Experience
- SQL Server
- MS SQL
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Clear Quest
- Clear Case
- Win Merge and node pad ++
- IIS, Application pools
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 202059 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.