Join a fast-growing and data-oriented team.
We are looking for someone who is analytically-minded and has the hustle to collaborate across organizations to define a cohesive, high-impact strategy for Risk Management. We are building our team rapidly and this role will define our Data Science roadmap to combat Fraud, protect our customers with Responsible Gaming, and address key player dynamics to manage risk across our product portfolio.
We are growing quickly and searching for a Senior Product Manager to join our Data Science Product team. Working across our Data Science engineering squads, Scrum team, and a wide set of stakeholders, you will understand the trajectory of the business and translate business needs into product roadmaps to deliver large and impactful Data Science and ML products. Sound good to you? Join us!
What you'll do as a Senior Product Manager:
What you'll bring:
- Lead the creation and prioritization of the Data Science product strategy and roadmap for multiple high-growth business domains.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Analytics across the organization to align on goals, product specifications, requirements, and planning.
- Ensure our execution runs smoothly within the Data Science engineering and scrum teams and across partner teams.
- Break down the roadmap into the product backlog while supporting user stories, acceptance criteria, and creating interaction models to stay on track.
- Work closely with Analytics and Business Stakeholders to define frameworks, testing, and monitoring to measure results and business value.
- Have a strategic mindset with a strong analytics orientation.
- Have the ability to comprehend information from various sources and an eye for business leverage.
- Have 4+ years of Product Management experience or experience in related business domains.
- Experience with Scrum methodology and defining Agile practices or interaction models within and across teams.
- Be well-versed in creating clear product requirements, technical specifications, and testing plans.
This position can sit in either the Boston office or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.