A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. In this role, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer (HVAC/Plumbing) is responsible for performing mechanical design for HVAC and plumbing system design under the direct supervision of an upper level Engineer or Engineering Team Leader as assigned by the Corporate Engineering Manager. The ideal candidate must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite. Industry software knowledge is required. Experience in construction applications (High Rise, Health Care, General Commercial or Industrial).
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: At least 5-8 years of progressive engineering related experience Revit and construction experience is preferred.
Understands mechanical and plumbing codes.
Experience in fire protection is a plus, but not required.
Education: Associate degree in Mechanical Technology Experience: 6 years of progressive engineering related experience
Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) is preferred.
Travel: Up to 20%
Work Schedule: This position works between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM, Monday- Friday. However, work may be performed at any time on any day of the week to meet business needs.
- Supports Virtual Design of construction system
- Designs HVAC systems including load calculations, unit sections, ducts sizing, etc.
- Designs plumbing systems including water, sewer, gas, vents, etc.
- Water heaters, boilers, instantaneous, storage systems, grease &oil interceptors, medical gas pumps, compressors.
- Coordinate design efforts working closely with in house disciplines, constructions managers, and customers.
- Provides guidance to Engineers and Designers.
- Converts prototype designs into commercially viable mechanical systems.
- Performs detailed calculations to design for system cooling requirements.
- Confers with internal and external customers to discuss existing or potential product designs.
- Provides guidance to ensure that designs comply with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Authors and implements functional specifications, operating methods and procedures designed to minimize operating issues and maximize production.
- Inspects completed installations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications.
- Compiles data and writes reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects.
- Contributes to creation of technical manuals.
- Operates computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Faith Technologies enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs will include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Incentives/Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And so much more...
*Note: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Faith Technologies' benefit programs.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This job has expired.