Veolia Group aims to be the benchmark company for ecological transformation. With nearly 220,000 employees worldwide, the Group designs and provides game-changing solutions that are both useful and practical for water, waste and energy management. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources and replenish them. In 2021, the Veolia group provided 79 million inhabitants with drinking water and 61 million with sanitation, produced nearly 48 million megawatt hours and recovered 48 million tonnes of waste. Veolia Environnement (Paris Euronext: VIE) achieved consolidated revenue of 28,508 billion euros in 2021. www.veolia.com
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Lead monthly sales and revenue forecast process
- Manage annual budget process and support in 3-5 year medium term plan development
- Deliver monthly internal reporting & consolidation to parent companies with a strong focus on internal controls to ensure accurate and consistent financial reporting
- Coordinate distribution of standardized financial reporting to all departments within the organization
- Work hand-in-hand with Sales & Operations to evaluate new sales opportunities and build financial projections (profitability, cash flow, KPI monitoring, etc.) to be delivered to C-suite executives for approval
- Leverage and help develop tools to provide value-add variance and key driver analysis for all regions, service centers, and lines of business
- Partner with leadership, regions & functional teams to provide analytical support that help drive decisions and high areas of concern or opportunity
- Continuous improvement and development of high quality FP&A processes through a relentless focus on standardization & repeatability - leveraging & expanding reporting capabilities such as streamlining closing process and working capital forecasting and process rigor.
- Collaborate with regions and lines of business for project financial reviews to identify areas for improved cost management, success stories, and lessons learned to leverage for sustained profitability and growth
- Close partnership with the Accounting team during the month-end close process to assist with balance sheet account reconciliations, variance to budget analysis, etc.
- Ad hoc analysis on a regular basis to support the various groups within the Division
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement as appropriate.
Education / Experience / Background
- Required: Bachelor's degree with business major, 5+ years FP&A or related experience
- Preferred: Master's degree with concentration in Finance or Accounting and MBA, CPA, etc.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Required: Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Preferred: Excel4apps / GL Wand, PowerBi, Oracle, SQL
A subsidiary of Veolia group, Veolia North America (VNA) offers a full spectrum of water, waste and energy management services, including water and wastewater treatment, commercial and hazardous waste collection and disposal, energy consulting and resource recovery. VNA helps commercial, industrial, healthcare, higher education and municipality customers throughout North America. Headquartered in Boston, Mass., Veolia North America has more than 10,000 employees working at more than 350 locations across the continent.
This job has expired.