As CohnReznick grows, so do our career opportunities. As one of the nation's top Professional Services and Business Advisory firms, we foster teams in Advisory, Assurance, and Tax services that value innovation and collaboration in everything they do!
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Manager, Advisory Marketing to join our team.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees are expected to alternate time between both remote and office. At CohnReznick, we believe in creating the conditions in which everyone can do their best work, collaborate, learn and build community. This results in our ability to create opportunities for our people, make a difference for our clients and strengthen our internal and external communities.
An advisor for growth, the Senior Advisory Marketing Manager collaborates with the brightest consulting minds as members of a team of exceptionally talented data-driven and impact-focused marketers and business development professionals. Together, we'll help the Firm's Advisory Practice build upon an already stellar record of performance to reach even greater heights.
- Work-Life Blend: Our team members accrue up to 30 days of PTO depending on their level & take advantage of 17 paid holidays including two weeks off a year when all CR Team members take time off together (July 4th week and Thanksgiving week).
- Parental Leave: Our expanded leave is up to 8 weeks following the birth or placement of a child.
- Flexibility: Our team members have options of being fully virtual, hybrid or in the office based on theirs and the business All full time or part time CR team members are offered a home office stipend upon onboarding to help them get setup at home.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Whether it's through participation in our Employee Resource Groups such as CR BLAC, CR PRIDE, CR Women, VMA@CR, CR GREEN, RAZA@CR, AAPI@CR, CR CARES, our team members give back to the communities they live and work in.
- Total Rewards: We offer a competitive annual compensation, annual discretionary performance bonus, referral & client bonuses, spot bonus opportunities, 401k match with profit sharing contributions and incentive and support towards achieving the CPA licensure.
- Learning & Development: Our team members have access to learning opportunities focusing on technical, leadership, and success skills that support their growth and career advancement, not to mention the necessary resources to meet their compliance needs.
- Wellness resources: Our virtual care programs such as Headspace, Spring Health, Prevention Cloud, and Peerfit help support our team members' mental and physical well-being.
- Performance Coach: Each CR Team member is aligned to a Performance Coach who will support them in establishing their goals and provide guidance and support along their career path of choice.
- The CR Friend: Your CR Friend will serve as a familiar face when you first join the firm and is someone you can always reach out to.
- CR Together with Purpose: Our workplace strategy aims to create an environment in which we have a regular cadence working at a client's location, our offices and remotely depending on what we need to accomplish, who we need to work with to be successful, and how we will be most productive on a schedule that works best for our clients, teams, and people.
The Advisory Senior Marketing Manager plays a critical role in crafting and executing the Advisory Practice's marketing plan and go-to-market campaigns to support growth objectives. Our goal is to solve our clients' biggest problems and assist them to achieve success as they accelerate and improve their businesses. This position reports to the Advisory Marketing Director.Responsibilities include but not limited to:
YOUR EXPERIENCE.The successful candidate will have:
- Collaborate with Global Consulting Solutions (GCS) leadership to drive development of practice marketing strategy.
- Liaise with marketing professionals from across the firm to create marketing plans and develop and deploy national and industry-specific campaigns and deliverables that best support practice go-to-market efforts.
- Demonstrate strong executive presence and a big picture viewpoint to drive collaboration across Advisory service lines.
- Drive development of digital marketing programs, review and analyze data to understand trends, provide recommendations to achieve the goals.
- Provide the sales enablement tools, knowledge, and data to enhance conversion and contribute to strengthened account planning.
- Leverage leading MarTech tools to develop customer journeys that drive awareness and help generate demand for advisory services.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve marketing processes.
- Assist in developing the GCS marketing budget; manage and report on performance.
- Manage, mentor, and develop at least one direct report.
- Promote content, events, and other initiatives across the full spectrum of digital / social channels.
- 7+ years of recent services marketing and/or digital marketing experience.
- Prior professional services experience required; management consulting or consulting marketing experience preferred.
- Expertise marketing technology solutions through Alliance/Partnership marketing efforts a huge plus.
- Proactive, self-motivated individual experienced in developing and executing a strategic marketing plan for a complex business.
- In depth knowledge of marketing best practices in the areas of market research, digital/social marketing, content marketing, KPI/ROI reporting, buyer persona and journey development.
- Demonstrated ability and executive presence to lead and influence teams without direct authority, manage expectations of senior business leaders, and work with/between groups of stakeholders with complementary and competing priorities to achieve common goals.
- Ability to analyze business environment, industry trends, and external benchmarks to derive business and marketing insight sufficient to identify growth strategies.
- Proven history delivering measurable results and achieving business objectives.
- Prior people management and coaching experience is desired. Strong project management a must.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required. A master's degree in marketing or communications preferred.
Applications for this position will be accepted until December 4th, 2023.
After reviewing this job posting, are you hesitating to apply because you don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that we are less likely to apply to jobs unless we meet every single qualification. At CohnReznick, we are dedicated to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply.You may be just the right candidate for this or one of our other roles.
CohnReznick is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive team to drive business results and create a better future every day for our team members, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
This job has expired.