CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, Continuous Improvement in our Warehouse facility located in Lebanon, Indiana. If you enjoy working in a collaborative team environment and contributing as a key member of continuous project improvement teams, we want to talk with you!
- Lead project review meetings with Warehouse/Depot leaders including continuous improvement project tracking and validation using KPI/KAIs
- Responsible for Warehouse/Depot financials including Forecast/Budget for project savings, capex and opex spend related to projects.
- Tie cost / savings of project forecast to actuals
- Work with depots on linking labor system to financials for actual and budget/forecast
- Justify cost of kaizen projects with team
- Help identify financial losses to give focused direction for CI events
- Collaborate with sister warehouse/depot sites, assisting with tie back to financials
- Show potential financial impacts / savings across all warehouse/depot facilities
- Identify if a facility is having financial losses/waste and determine if there is correlation to determine if other facilities have same losses
- Determine lessons learned and improve network, not just one site, to potentially become projects/kaizen events at multi sites
- Attend facility-wide week long Kaizen events as the financial influence
- Cross-collaborate with network
Annual compensation range is $64,000-$87,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role).Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree OR 3+ years professional work experience in project tracking or project management, including cost and benefit analysis, reporting, and data analysis
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.