ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS' Corporate Support teams operate the firm's core internal enterprise functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication-whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
Finance is responsible for all ZS financial matters, including financial planning, analysis, reporting, accounts receivable, general ledger and tax.
SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST
We seek an experienced finance professional for our Evanston office (NOTE: this role has the flexibility to work 50% in office, 50% remotely). The Financial Analyst/Specialist will support senior stakeholders in commercial analysis and financial performance. Reporting to a Finance Manager, the role will help us develop future projections and apply analytical and commercial skills to help improve profitability across our business.
- Provide financial analysis to support senior leaders of our regions, business units and corporate functions;
- Identify and resolve any financial issues related to Company operations;
- Conduct proactive analysis on our business and identify opportunities for Commercial improvement;
- Provide reporting on our financial status and outlook;
- Identify financial risks/issues and provide practical advice to help leadership address them;
- Engage effectively with colleagues at all levels within ZS;
- Increase the awareness of good financial management practices across the firm.
- BA/BS degree in Finance or closely related field required, advanced degree welcomed;
- 2-4 years' experience in financial analysis supporting internal business units or stakeholders;
- Ability to work closely with senior leaders while retaining objective and professional finance perspective;
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills;
- Attention to detail, with results-based mindset;
- Judgment to know when to challenge something and when to lend support;
- High motivation, strong work ethic and personal initiative;
- Excellent organizational and task management skills;
- Ability to think strategically and commercially;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, experience with SAP
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
This job has expired.