Are you interested in a career that protects the environment and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting Full-time career opportunity for you in Porter Ranch, CA.
Who are we? We are Montrose, a global environmental services provider offering environmental planning and permitting, measurement and analytical services, and environmental resiliency and sustainability solutions. Our qualified engineers, scientists, technicians, associates, and policy experts are proud of our collective expertise and the collaborative nature of our approach to helping clients. We strive to optimize environmental resiliency in a way that effectively complements our clients' decision-making and operations and efficiently fulfills their project requirements.
We have over 90 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia and approximately 3,500 employees - all ready to provide solutions for environmental needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $21 - $24per hour
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
As a key member of our Montrose team, you can expect:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Mentorship and professional development resources to advance your career
- Direct exposure to our industry's leading experts who are solving the world's toughest environmental challenges
- An entrepreneurial environment where you can learn, thrive and collaborate with talented colleagues
- Opportunities to engage and contribute in our Diversity, Fairness and Inclusion and Women Empowering Leadership employee resource groups
- Competitive compensation package: annual salary ranging from $21 to $24/hour, commensurate with accomplishments, performance, credentials and geography
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401k with a competitive 4% employer match
- Progressive vacation policies, company holidays and paid parental leave benefits to ensure work/life balance
- A financial assistance program that supports peers in need, known as the Montrose Foundation
- Access to a student loan planning tool to optimize your student loan payoff plans and compare student loan rates with lenders.
The Senior Field Technician position is responsible for performing day to day inspections of components in the LDAR Program when required. The day-to-day responsibilities will be to perform LDAR inspections on additional services and assist the CPM and FPM with QAQC and logistics of the field technicians. The following list of duties are the responsibility of the Senior Field Technician.
- Participate and be engaged in the safety culture
- Complete comprehensive Job Safety Analysis at their jobsite
- Maintain and use all required PPE
- Perform and document calibration of monitoring instrument as required
- Perform and document calibration-precision test and response time test as required
- Perform and document field inspections accurately, safely and efficiently
- Document on leak tag completely and accurately for all leaks found
- Hang inventory tags and re-hang fallen inventory tags
- Document and report any tag maintenance and inventory discrepancies found in the field
- Document Management of Change and assist to maintain the accuracy of field inventories
- Perform and document drift assessments, where applicable
- Participate in training for career development, safety and maintaining required certifications
- Perform any other duties assigned by client or project manager(s)
Organizational Core Competencies:
- Perform all duties with integrity, safety and a professional mentality
- Promote a positive and inclusive work/team environment
- Communicate all program deficiencies and improvements
- Report all non-conforming work
- Ensure effective communication
- Demonstrate discretion, confidentiality and good judgment when dealing with sensitive company, personnel and client information
- Foster collaboration and communication
- High School diploma required at minimum, preference given to applicants with an associates or bachelors degree in science related or environmental programs.
- Intermediate knowledge in LDAR related hardware and tools
- Intermediate knowledge in Federal, State and local LDAR regulations
Years of Experience:
- 1+ years of industry experience preferred
- Experience with Workday is beneficial
- Novice experience with LDAR database software programs is required
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC) is beneficial
- State/Region applicable Safety Council Training is beneficial
- Refinery Safety Overview (RSO) training is beneficial
- Man lift Certified is beneficial
- First Aid and CPR Certified is beneficial
- Capability to pass background checks and initial and random drug screening
- Must be able to successfully pass a urine, alcohol, and hair test
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders and work from heights
- Ability to pass an OSHA Respiratory Protection Medical Evaluation, and don respiratory equipment
- Ability/willingness to travel locally and overnight 75-100% of the time
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams and all levels of personnel/management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work independently, managing multiple responsibilities (i.e., self-starter, self-motivated)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, and resiliency to operate in a dynamic work environment
Schedule/Essential Physical Functions Disclaimer:
The schedule and essential physical functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, this position may require the individual to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed
- Standby and on-call duty may be required, and the individual must be able to respond to the facility within one hour
- Some shifts will require working alone
- Must have the ability to lift 20-30 pounds using Company provided equipment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or email@example.com for assistance.MAKE THE MOVE TO ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER
We are going to be blunt - the way we work may not suit everyone. We are a fast-paced,
dynamic and high-growth company. You are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues and its service providers. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, and head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we could be the perfect match made in heaven.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.