Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As Senior Analyst of Storage Strategy, you will support the strategy team to analyze, diligence, and facilitate storage opportunities and initiatives. This role will be a combination of leading distinct initiatives and ongoing support for commercial strategy.
- Lead evaluation and facilitation of commercial strategies for storage
- Lead cross-functional strategic initiatives to continually enhance Invenergy's competitive positioning
- Identify market opportunities
- Perform data mining and analysis to extract market trends
- Prepare financial models to aid decision making
- Create presentation materials to communicate and support recommendations, initiatives, and opportunities
- Educate and train internal teams
- Develop materials, tools, and processes to streamline current storage processes
- Support storage strategy team's efforts, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business, engineering or other relevant field
- 2+ years of energy, strategy or sustainability experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to perform detailed desktop research, think critically, and organize thoughts concisely for multiple audience levels, including senior leadership
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: requires the ability to engage internal and external resources to gather information and build relationships
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptable to evolving priorities and responsive to change in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in clean energy
- Familiarity with energy storage and energy markets
- Experience with programming
- Experience creating financial models
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
This job has expired.