Job Location: Hershey, PA
Hershey, PA preferred. Open to remote candidates.
Our Mergers & Acquisitions team is in charge of evaluating new business opportunities for The Hershey Company. This role will be responsible for supporting the team and its activities with development of highly technical executive & board-level presentation documents, data tracking, financial analysis, due diligence, and other transaction-related activities.
In addition, this role will conduct research, monitor trends, and perform data analysis using third-party tools such as IRI, Pitchbook, and Factset. The analyst will generate reports and provide information to senior team members regarding industry / category trends and insights.
Summary of major duties:
Support active deal activities including financials analyses (e.g DCF analysis) due diligence and internal presentations
Develop and prepare strategic documents and PowerPoint decks for executive review
Data analytics, trend, and other research reporting; includes gathering information from sources within, and outside of, the organization
Meeting coordination, organization of group materials / documents, management of third-party applications
Travel as needed, not expected to exceed 10%
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Experience: 3-5 years of financial analysis work, preferably at an investment bank or consulting firm. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills with familiarity of key financial/transactional concepts.
* Complete and unqualified integrity to operate in extremely sensitive area of Corporation where compromise of confidentiality can lead to public disclosure
* Highly developed communication skills, both written and oral. Must be able to summarize, simplify, and communicate a myriad of factors relating to broad market.
* Self-starter with strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, question results, generate insights, and construct solutions
* Intellectual curiosity and a strong desire to learn
* Superior financial analytical skills
* Strong quantitative skills
* Strong collaboration
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center (email@example.com).