Come Join Our Growing Team!
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager, Business Development to join our team in the US. The Senior Account manager of Business Development will manage existing business accounts through the development and maintenance of positive client relationships. This role will be assisting the Vice President of Business Development with all opportunity follow-ups and organization as needed from early funnel development. As well as facilitating initial conversations to continue developing team-wide best practices.
- Provide deliverable updates to clients as agreed upon or needed. Assist with client presentations as needed/requested.
- Directs/coordinates technical, financial, and/or operational aspects of the projects to ensure project deliverables meet stakeholder time/quality/cost expectations, and ensure successful design, implementation, tracking, and revision of project plans and management.
- Develop and expand existing relationships to help BD in achieving sales goals.
- Provide support when required in different studies assigned to other colleagues within the Business Development team.
- Supporting specific day-to-day tasks to support the Business Development and line management in maintaining key Business Development tools and Pharmaron systems, including company presentations and technical flyers, etc.
- Strategize with team members to innovate and improve the sales process.
- Strong work ethic with the confidence to work autonomously.
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a fast-growing company.
- Take ownership of a significant client account and play a key role in delivering a variety of projects, whilst ensuring excellent client service.
- Provide insightful strategy and commercial advice aligned with the client's goals.
- Find new and innovative ways to develop and maximize your accounts.
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to contribute to business development and delivery.
- Oversee project management and financial forecasting across your accounts.
- Able to demonstrate experience in successfully managing and/or leading multidisciplinary project teams.
- Experience using project management software
- Knowledge of drug development process and client needs, CRO experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain rapport with any clients.
- Adaptable and motivated with a goal of excellence and growth.
- Creative problem solver and dedicated to solutions.
- Extremely proficient in multi-tasking while paying attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a life science discipline with at least 3 years of related experience.
- At least 5 years experience in a service provider's role within a B2B setting.