RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
This position is responsible for enhancing and maintaining existing software products as well as developing new products. The ideal candidate has a strong desire for excellence, has started taking more initiative, works with less supervision, confidence in their expertise, team player and is a creative problem solver.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and implement new features and functionality.
- Diagnose and fix complex product defects within a project or supporting customers.
- Has basic knowledge and/or working toward having basic knowledge for assigned HelpSystems product(s).
- Actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- The ability and self-discipline to use self-training tools (e.g. LinkedIn Learning).
- Be able to start writing less complex technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Perform testing of features and defect fixes performed by other developers.
- Follow and help refine our development best practices and standards.
- Help identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Comply with standards, version controls, and product release procedures.
- Work with technical writers to ensure product documentation on new features and changes are properly documented.
- Work under minimal supervision on various projects
- Some latitude for independent judgement.
- Assist or mentor other less experienced team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of software life-cycle applications.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum Project development methodology.
- A good working knowledge of the relevant programming language requirement for this role.
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to collaborate and work with a team are necessary.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is required
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting our Careers page. We encourage you to check out our Glassdoor page as well.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.