Location: Tampa, FL
Description: Our client is currently seeking a skilled SDET professional. This is a quality assurance/Automation testing position, requiring programming experience (C# or Java) for automating test cases. The main toolset is comprised of Selenium and Ranorex along with API testing tools.
Our client is an ERP solution provider for a niche industry vertical, Civil Engineering. You'll be testing enterprise level software that will be utilized by hundreds of thousands of users!
This Position requires the following:
- Designing and executing test cases [manual, automated functional, Integration, End-to-end]
- Create efficient automated test frameworks for desktop, web, and native mobile apps and API's
- Must be confident programmer in C# preferably or Java as a binding language for test-case automation.
- UI Test automation experience with (Protractor, Appium, Jasmine, and/or similar tools)
- Knowledge of GIT, Jira, TFVS, Azure DevOps and/or TFS will be helpful
- Must be knowledgeable in API [REST/Restful] test case automation.
Remote Job, Virtual/Remote Interview
Contract to Hire or Permanent [W2]
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Sick, 401k on DAY#1 of FT Hire
Stable & Reputable Company - 50 Years in Business
If Interested APPLY NOW
and reach out to Jonathan Jean for immediate feedback.
Jonathan Jean Senior IT Recruiter, Account Manager, The Judge Group
4010 W. Boy Scout Boulevard, Ste. 650, Tampa, FL 33607
Phone: (813) 463-9735|Cell: (813) 965-6020 | Efax: (813) 463-9735| www.judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com