Location: Horsham, PA Description: Primary Responsibilities
We value innovation and ideation. We value diversity of thought. We value curiosity and eagerness. We value commitment to life-long learning. We value the ability to provide a consultative approach to achieve high quality outputs. We value the ability to seek out multiple sources to gather information and formulate a best course of actions. We value the ability to continuously incorporate feedback into improving solutions. We value the ability to consider the customer experience in all aspects of decisions and actions
- Participates in the application technical design process with the Application Architects on development projects.
- Ensures and contributes to testability of requirements and/or user stories and defects.
- Clarifies ambiguities in requirements, user stories, design and other artifacts produced as part of the product lifecycle
- Develops, implements and maintains quality and test procedures, processes and best practices for quality.
- Develops and maintains test plan and test cases with associated test data based upon functional requirements.
- Identifies test automation opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Builds mocks and stubs as needed
- Oversees automated tests integration into the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Manages and grooms the automated and manual test suites regularly to ensure proper balance between coverage and fast feedback cycles.
- 5+ years of experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using Selenium Webdriver, JUnit, TestNG or similar tools
- 2+ years of JAVA programming experience
- 3+ years of experience with agile methodologies
- 2+ years of experience with Acceptance Test Driven development with Cucumber, Gherkin is required
- Software Development Engineers in Test (SDET) Skills in java web based platform is required.
- Experience using Service Virtualization (DevTest) or equivalent
- Hands on experience on test automation of APIs (SOAP and REST services)
- Hands on experience with test automation of Batch Jobs
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment like Jenkins for executing automated tests to support continuous testing in an agile mindset
- Proficient with developer tools, such as Eclipse/Intellij and git/github for developing on the Java stack
- Experience automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration system like Jenkins
- Ability to work independently within a quickly changing environment with strict deadlines
- Experience with unit testing and test driven methodologies using Selenium and JUnit
- Strong communication collaboration and influencing skills to drive change
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
Provide an email, zip code for jobs, and/or job category to subscribe to job alerts. Learn more now.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment in computer and information technology occupations is projected to grow 11 percent from 2019 to 2029, much faster than the average for all occupations. These occupations are projected to add about 531,200 new jobs. Demand for these workers will stem from greater emphasis on cloud computing, the collection and storage of big data, and information security.
According to BLS, the median annual wage for computer and information technology occupations was $91,250 in May 2020, which was higher than the median annual wage for all occupations of $41,950.