Scientist - Integrated Bioanalysis
South San Francisco, CA
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines, primarily for the treatment of cardiovascular, metabolic, respiratory, inflammation, autoimmune, oncology, infection and neuroscience diseases. AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
At AstraZeneca, we win through science, it's at the heart of our every success. That science is only possible when we all work together - we'll always make sure you're clear about how your role is connected to our wider mission to really show what science can do!
We are currently seeking a laboratory scientist to support assay development, validation, sample analysis, data reporting, and assay trouble shooting for neutralizing antibody assays.
- Work/assist on neutralizing antibody assay development, validation, and sample analysis using cell-based assays.
- Provide sample analysis support for clinical studies, including performing in-house sample analysis, data analysis and reporting, and troubleshooting assay issues as appropriate.
- Follow GLP principles in laboratory work, documentations for regulated clinical studies.
- Contribute to innovations in cell based NAb assays.
- Develop, validate and implement cell-based assays to detect anti-drug neutralizing antibodies. Trouble shoot assay issues as appropriate.
- Conduct sample analysis and data reporting to support clinical studies.
- Follow SOPs and GLP practice in laboratory work as appropriate.
- Bachler's degree or master's degree in biology or a related major.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve assay problems.
- Prior experience in cell culture and cell-based assays.
- Prior experience in bioanalysis.
- Prior experience in the CRO or biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Prior experience in ADA assays or NAb assays is a plus.
- Good communication skills, organizational skills and time-management skills.
AstraZeneca is a leading company in the healthcare industry, with a mission to enrich the lives of others. It's our business to support healthy living, not only for our patients, but also for our employees. Our benefits program is flexible enough to meet employees' varying needs, offers valuable choices, and is highly competitive.Why AstraZeneca?
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognising their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organisation to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.Come and join our journey - Apply today!Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
This job has expired.