Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities.
As a SCADA Engineer, you will work as part of a growing SCADA team that is responsible for maintaining the current SCADA infrastructure at numerous clean energy projects including wind, solar, storage, and natural gas throughout North America, Latin America, and Europe.
- Configure and maintain data acquisition architecture from various field equipment into the OSIsoft/AVEVA PI historian using standard industrial protocols.
- Develop automation for system maintenance and custom telemetry feeds to third parties using Python, PowerShell, and .NET.
- Work closely with the Performance Analytics group for data analytics configuration/pipeline.
- Employ analytical, conceptual, and creative thinking skills to troubleshoot/improve SCADA system and historian reliability to drive overall business and systems performance.
- Validate current SCADA architecture and ensure all additions and modifications are scalable.
- Ensure the SCADA environment addresses business requirements.
- Assist with development and implementation of configuration plans for new project startup, including, but not limited to coordination with other utilities, development of points lists, RTU configuration and ancillary equipment setup to meet all relevant requirements.
- Mentor team members on new SCADA technologies, tools, processes, and standards.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- 2-5 years of relevant SCADA software experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify, solve, and communicate complex problems
- Database/historian experience (SQL, OSIsoft/AVEVA PI)
- Programming/scripting language knowledge (.NET, PowerShell, Python)
- Experience with various industrial protocols (DNP3, Modbus, OPC)
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, bonus, paid time off, etc.Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.