In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 55,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins Test America is searching for a Sample Receipt/Log-In Technician I in University Park, IL.
Job duties for the Sample Receipt/Log-In technician include:
- Receivingand unloadingincoming samples or consignments in accordance with DOT regulations and verifyingreceipt against Chain of Custody (COC), matchingit to the corresponding quote and notingdiscrepancies daily. Verifyingthat COC's are accurate, complete, and correct and seeks resolution for those that are not.
- Loggingsamples into Lab Management System daily to assign a lot number for tracking purposes.
- Labelingsamples so they may be identified by the lot number and assigningand deliveringsamples to appropriate labs for analysis daily.
- Disposing of spent samples, waste and other potentially hazardous materials in accordance with established procedures.
- Monitoringfreezer and cooler temperatures daily to confirm that the readings are within SOP guidelines.
- Cleaningandorganizingthe department daily to promote a clean, safe work environment and smoother flow of daily operations.
- Maintainingand promotingsafety and conductingall operations in a safe and environmentally compliant manner.
- Stockingand supplinginventory daily and assistingwith inventory of supplies to maintain proper quantity of materials to perform tasks appropriately.
- Performingsplits and composites as needed upon request.
- Shippingempty coolers back to clients and other Eurofins TestAmerica labs
- Conductingall client interaction in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Other job duties as determined by local management.
Position is full-time, Tuesday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m.- 2.p.m., with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of University Park, IL are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Additional InformationEurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Additional client or location licenses or certifications may be required in order to support client and operational needs.