Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 50 countries, employing about 50.000 staff.
Eurofins Test America is searching for a Sample Receipt/Log-In Technician I in University Park, IL.
Job duties for the Sample Receipt/Log-In technician include:
- Receivingand unloadingincoming samples or consignments in accordance with DOT regulations and verifyingreceipt against Chain of Custody (COC), matchingit to the corresponding quote and notingdiscrepancies daily. Verifyingthat COC's are accurate, complete, and correct and seeks resolution for those that are not.
- Labelingsamples so they may be identified by the lot number and assigningand deliveringsamples to appropriate labs for analysis daily.
- Disposing of spent samples, waste and other potentially hazardous materials in accordance with established procedures.
- Monitoringfreezer and cooler temperatures daily to confirm that the readings are within SOP guidelines.
- Cleaningandorganizingthe department daily to promote a clean, safe work environment and smoother flow of daily operations.
- Maintainingand promotingsafety and conductingall operations in a safe and environmentally compliant manner.
- Stockingand supplinginventory daily and assistingwith inventory of supplies to maintain proper quantity of materials to perform tasks appropriately.
- Shippingempty coolers back to clients and other Eurofins TestAmerica labs
- Conductingall client interaction in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Other job duties as determined by local management.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Additional client or location licenses or certifications may be required in order to support client and operational needs.
Position is full-time.Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm,with overtime when needed. Applicants within a commutable distance of University Park, ILare encouraged to apply.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.