Datasite is where deals are made. We provide the data rooms and SaaS technology used in M&A and other high-value transactions, to deliver projects in more than 170 countries. Carrying that success into the future is all about you. Your useful skills, your unusual experience, your unique ideas. Everyone here brings something unexpected. What's yours? Invest your talents in us, and we'll return the compliment.
Datasite's Salesforce Team is seeking a Salesforce Developer to help implement and optimize our Salesforce platform. This individual will utilize their experience with APEX and Visualforce to provide innovative solutions for the business needs while balancing effort and feasibility with cost and maintainability.
A successful candidate will have a solid record of delivering technical solutions under timeline and budget constraints and a proven track record of working efficiently with business and technical teams. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Salesforce platform, the Salesforce Developer will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, and configure apps as required. The Salesforce Developer has a get-up-and-go attitude with strong interpersonal & communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience and Requirements:
- Deliver Salesforce solutions across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Salesforce Experience Cloud (Communities) and Force.com platform
- Solution, implement, and manage the Salesforce technologies to meet business requirements
- Collaborate with other team members on the end to end solution architecture
- Present solution options to customer, evaluating the pros and cons of declarative configuration against code and customization
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping
- Participate in declarative system configuration when necessary
- Provide technical and functional expertise to project team
- Guide colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value
- Provide support on projects and current production environments including troubleshooting and solving issues
- Accountable for Salesforce technical delivery - build, system testing handover/co-ordination, technical documentation, and deployment activities
- Convert functional requirements to technical requirements
- Ability to analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements, discuss with functional and product owners on required changes that aligns with Salesforce product stack and architecture
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using declarative configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components, etc.
- Collaborate on cross-system integrations with ERP systems such as Workday
- Interact with 3rd party tools
This job has expired.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in architecting solutions on multiple Salesforce Clouds with an in-depth understanding of several Salesforce clouds (Sales/Service/Community/Marketing/Revenue)
- Experience with Salesforce Billing
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Continually study new Salesforce Industries & Salesforce technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Experiences with enterprise data management and migration
- Passionate about solving tough problems
- Salesforce Certifications preferred- Admin, Developer, Revenue Cloud
- Experiences with integration platforms, specifically Mulesoft