Title: Sales Representative II (remote)
Location: Statewide Multi Use, OH
About Lamb Weston
Lamb Weston is a leading supplier of frozen potato, sweet potato, appetizer and vegetable products to restaurants and retailers around the world. For more than 60 years, we've produced innovative, inventive products that make life better for our customers and their customers.
Job Description Summary
Sales Representatives contribute to the Lamb Weston sales team by securing and maintaining accounts within an identified territory or region. They work with functional sales partners to leverage analytics and insights, and to contribute to customized category goals, strategies, and tactics to achieve sales growth objectives for assigned customers and development of new business - new customers. Sales representatives contribute to delivering/exceeding the company sales and profit goals.
This role will cover the Cincinnati/Dayton market.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications
- Takes national and zone strategies and develops/applies sales strategies to assigned accounts in designated territory or region and to new/developing business.
- Prepares and delivers presentations by compiling information from internal/external sources.
- Understands the segments in which Lamb Weston customers operate and the unique challenges to each.
- Understands the financial implications of decisions on the customer and the company.
- Ensures the success of new products through targeted sales strategies and product launches.
- Identifies and shares best practices for Lamb Weston.
- Conducts gap/opportunity analysis with costing implications using basic financial measures.
- Anticipates and addresses execution issues/objectives before they become a problem.
- Interacts with cross functional teams within Lamb Weston and at assigned distribution accounts.
- Interfaces across functions at the customer to develop mutually beneficial programs and solutions.
- Understands product portfolio tactics and how they are used achieve company objectives.
- Take responsibility for individual development including, but not limited to: on-boarding, sales training, sales skills and tools training, and team training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Experience: 3 to 4 years sales experience or suitable combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: Ability to use a variety of technologies and tools including, Microsoft Suite, virtual meeting rooms/web conferencing, CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce.com, DOMO, PROs).
- Demonstrated ability to utilize digital/remote selling capabilities.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal skills and ability to negotiate. Ability to read, write and speak in English required. Bilingual/Multilingual skills desirable.
- Strong business management skills, including financial management skills and a strategic mindset.
- The ability to travel independently, valid U.S. drivers' license, and ability to meet Company driving standards.
- Travel up to 15% (local with occasional overnight).
Coupled with our compensation and bonus incentive programs, our benefits deliver rewards that are market competitive. Some of the most attractive elements of our benefit programs include:
- Health Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health and Dependent Care, and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Well-being programs including companywide events and a wellness incentive program
- Paid Time Off
- Financial Wellness - Industry leading 401(k) plan with generous company contributions, Financial Planning Services, Employee Stock purchase program, and Health Savings Accounts, Life and Accident insurance
- Family-Friendly Employee events
- Employee Assistance Program services - mental health and other concierge type services
Benefits may vary based on location, job role/level, job status, and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreements.
Job Requisition ID: Req-231479
Time Type: Full time
In compliance with applicable state and local laws, Lamb Weston has opted to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation is specific to this position and takes into account a number of variables. Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range posted based on various factors, including, but not limited to, job duties, experience and expertise. A candidate's work location could also impact the actual compensation being outside of the range to reflect local cost of labor. A reasonable annual estimate of the range for this role based on the variables previously mentioned is: $63,140.00 - $94,700.00Lamb Weston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
This job has expired.