Financial Advisor Benefits is an industry leader in providing group benefits to Independent Financial Advisors since 2007. We developed and implemented this proprietary program that insures thousands of advisors from over 120 independent broker-dealers across the nation.
- Engaging Financial Advisors and their associates
- Develop rapport
- Perform discovery and analysis of current benefits
- Position our custom solutions and products
- Close the transaction
- Base salary of $15.00 per hour
- Commission levels begin at 50% and go as high as 125% of premium written each month
- Consultants' earnings average between $65,000 and $100,000+
- Benefits after 90 days include:
- Group Health
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Hospital Plan
- Accident Coverage
- Other perks:
- Earned PTO from day 1
- Group lunches provided on a regular basis
- Awesome culture with relaxed dress code
- Paid holidays
Our Consultant position involves engaging Independent Financial Advisors to offer a group platform, guarantee issue benefits from our headquarters in Spartanburg, SC with a strong emphasis on a relaxed and casual culture. A self-motivated, energetic consultant with a desire to help others is a huge plus. An Insurance License in Life and Health is helpful, or we can assist the right candidate in obtaining their license. This is a base salary plus commission position with start-up bonuses.
- Monday through Thursday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- No nights or weekends
- Provided Support and Tools:
- All leads are provided and managed within our custom CRM
- Exclusive products from industry-leading carriers
- Intelligent Cloud Contact Center
- Enrollments completed electronically via e-signature
- Full administrative staff for consultant support and post-sale ongoing client experience
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response. Recommended Skills
- Service Orientation
- Social Skills
- Time Management
- Attention To Detail
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.