Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is seeking a Dynamic Outside Sales Rep to increase the market share. The Outside Sales Rep will increase the account base by servicing existing customers and expand the account base through cold calling.
Major Function and Scope:
- Increase market share and sales for the Dal-Tile Countertop in the prescribed region/area. Increase account base by servicing existing customers and expand account base through cold calling
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Conducts weekly sales calls - includes servicing existing customers as well as cold calling potential customers (average 4-5 cold calls per week).
- Prepares weekly "Sales" and "Call" reports.
- Develops monthly strategy for sales calls and prepares monthly travel calendar based on that strategy.
- Conducts area market analysis of top accounts in each area - including top Dealers, top Contractors, and top Builders.
- Research area market product data to determine the types, styles, and sizes most purchased in the area to determine sales strategy.
- Grows market share by increasing sales and sales volume while maintaining company-approved product margin goals.
- Completes "Positive Action Forms" for all cold calls resulting in a display, rack, and/or sale.
- Utilizes influence and negotiation skills to sell and/or place displays in customers' showrooms.
- Conducts client follow-ups via phone calls, letters, and/or emails.
- Establishes and maintains client files and performs timely follow-ups on programs and projects.
- Provides PK seminars to customers.
- Utilizes "On Demand" reporting to achieve sales objectives.
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diplomas and some colleges are highly preferred. Computer skills to include functional knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes/email. A clean driving record and reliable transportation is required.
- 4 years prior selling experience. Prior customer service experience is a plus. Proven ability to work in an unstructured, unsupervised environment is required.
Other Pertinent Job Information:
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under little or no supervision. Must possess proven interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiation skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to exercise independent judgment and demonstrate solid time management and organizational skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may sit, climb, balance, talk, or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities. • While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to frequently lift 50 pounds
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.