Job ID: 392423
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Oldcastle APG is seeking a Sales Manager to develop and control sales programs. This will include managing/developing a sales team, maintaining existing business, generating leads, creating new business, increasing customer orders, and developing customer relationships. As a Sales Manager, you will increase company revenue by growing sales of products within a specified territory.
- Direct sales staff in establishing customers, increasing sales, overall customer satisfaction and new leads to achieve sales objectives
- Oversees administrative sales functions for the specified product sales program
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan, prepare sales and marketing activity reports, and compile sales data
- Participate in the selection, development, and motivation of necessary sales talent
- Collaborate with Company President in planning and controlling company growth and evaluating performance against objectives
- Assign accounts and sales initiatives to Sales Representatives and set both short and long-term sales strategies, as well as develop required actions to achieve goals
- Communicate inter-departmentally to ensure that processes and procedures between sales and other departments are effective and efficient
- Maintain relationships with key accounts and assist sales team in growing business with key accounts and prospects
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent training, experience and education
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in sales management preferably with construction materials
- Knowledge of Windows based programs including MS Office Suite
- Ability to calculate figures, forecast trends and adjust budgets.
What CRH Offers You
- Possess a visionary leadership, able to lead a team and work as a team member
- Business strategy oriented
- Understanding of legal terminology in contracts, agreements and other documents
- Experience managing personnel and sales activities using SalesForce.com or similar CRM software
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 31, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Kansas City Job Segment:
Sales Management, Direct Sales, Manager, CRM, Sales, Management, Technology