AZZ Galvanizing - Houston
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, selling galvanizing services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the services to their needs resulting in revenue generation.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations:
A Bachelor's degree is a related field ispreferred. Valid driver's license under no type of suspension is required.
A minimum of four years sales experience is required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Knowledge of hot dip galvanizing, steel fabrication or other custom metal coating operations is preferred. Well developed sales skills. Excellent customer relations skills. Marketing and market planning knowledge. In-depth knowledge of target market industries.
- Answers customers\' questions about services, prices, time-lines and credit terms.
- Recommends services to customers based on customers\' needs and interests.
- Contacts regular and prospective customers to demonstrate services, explains product features, and solicits orders.
- Estimates or quotes prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Consults with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and provides ongoing service.
- Prepares estimates and bids that meet specific customer needs.
- Identifies prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participates in organizations and clubs, and attends trade shows and conferences.
- Monitors market conditions, product innovations, and competitors\' products, prices, and sales.
- Negotiates prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Collaborates with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Follows up on sales leads and makes cold calls to potential customers.
- Follows establish budgetary restrictions.
- May serve as a direct report for sales personnel.
Primarily air conditioned office. Some exposure to outdoor elements and a production environment.Physical Demands:
Majority of the time is spent sitting, some standing, walking, stooping, reaching, and bending. Must be capable of lifting up to 25 lbs. Must be able to see at close range and perform repetitive hand/arm motions.Schedule:
Up to 50%Recommended Skills
- Cold Calling
- Selling Techniques
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Houston, TXJob Type
Not SpecifiedDate Posted
This job has expired.