Would you like the opportunity to take ownership of your sales strategy and success?
About our Team
As a global leader in nursing and health education, we prepare Nurses and Allied Health professionals for successful careers. We provide world-class content, innovative learning tools and analytics that improve educational outcomes and help prepare students for the future. We build solid relationships with our customers to understand their needs and provide solutions that deliver successful results.
About the Role
As a Sales Executive, you will promote our health science curriculum materials and electronic products to Higher Education Institutions.
• Promote our health science curriculum materials and electronic products to nursing, health science and medical professionals at Higher Education Institutions
• Build revenue increases by driving successful implementations and adoptions of our solution portfolio with your customers
• Identify customer needs through solution-based selling techniques and demonstrate the full value of our product ecosystem
• Deliver exceptional customer service, training and innovative presentations on our products
• Become a trusted advisor to Higher Education at universities by developing successful relationships and partnerships
• Track sales pipeline, leads and sales cycle through administration of Salesforce
Work in a way that works for you
- Possess a bachelor's degree or equivalent sales experience within technology, higher education, publishing, or healthcare sales
- Demonstrate experience with customer engagement, driving adoption and delivering a high-quality service
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and ability to communicate complex technical content to a range of audiences
- Show experience using curriculum-based SaaS information or assessment tools or other educational technology systems
- Have a genuine interest in health science education and the integration of technology into the educational arena
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM systems such as Salesforce or similar
- Have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Be able to travel, up to 30% of your time to cover your territory of Wisconsin and Minnesota
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, tuition assistance and training resources, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.