Responsible for increasing the sales of our Health Insurance quoting, enrollment, CRM and lead management technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Broker prospecting through individualized targeted research, calls and email campaigns for new broker relationships
- Generate potential leads through various channels and establish contact with said leads utilizing various communication methods and techniques
- Provide detailed description of service summary to determine if our SaaS is a good fit for their agency needs and schedule product demonstrations with Agency decision makers
- Provide product demonstrations of our technology and maintain wide knowledge of product features to address questions regarding product capabilities
- Assess, determine and build SaaS solution program with a feature set specifically designed to meet client needs
- Manage all contact data in company CRM for effective lead management and follow-through
- Negotiate pricing to optimize profit, sales and client retention
- Follow-up on prospecting attempts and determine how we can earn the broker's business
- Convert prospects into paying monthly subscribers of our technology
- Provide service of unequalled excellence to all prospects and current customers
- Provide account management support to maximize account retention and growth opportunities
- Provide steady broker feedback to management with an emphasis on strategic planning & product enhancements
- Assist the service team with escalated issues & participate in joint sessions with other departments
- Meet sales goals and objectives on a monthly basis
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Reasonable understanding of how cloud based technology operates
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and discretion
- Works independently with little supervision
- Valid US State-issued driver's license
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- Life & Health Insurance License
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.