The Sales & Pricing Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. The development and tracking of key performance indictors will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making to drive improvements for sales and revenue generation.
The Sales & Pricing Analyst will create both standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative product and sales analysis, provide support and assess future needs and data integrity.
The Sales & Pricing Analyst will also work closely with Marketing Managers to conduct competitive product analysis, market research and formulates best approach for the positioning of products.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions
- Develop Dashboards and KPIs using analytic tools to present data that can be consumed rapidly by decision markers. Ensure current and future data are met to provide accurate decision support to the business
- Conduct analysis that defines the key products, customer segments, their potential and priority, and track their performance
- Collaborate with sales teams to conduct analysis that defines the key performance indicators for the sales force in the areas of targets, sales frequency plans, reach, and sales goals. Coordinate implementation with Incentive Compensation and be responsible for incentive payout calculation
- Track and monitor competitor productsâ€™ market movements and price changes. Create timely updates and reports to Management for changes in the marketplace.
- Assemble and analyze sales data pertinent to new products. Maintain performance dashboard, and track pricing offers & compliance
Work with Marketing Managers to conduct competitive product analysis, market research and formulates best approach for the positioning of products. Develop complex pricing models to support pricing offeringQualifications
Company Overview Who we are?
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree and at least 1 years of experience in sales analysis, or in an analytical role.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Experience with problem solving skills to resolve issues and recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to conduct analyses that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint
- CRM & data visualization software experience a plus (SFDC, Veeva, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state)
Aside from being a pharmaceutical industry leader with deep roots in the eye care community, Akorn has proven through the years, to be a company of clear vision. A vision of what it takes to continually develop and evolve in order sustain our mission, which is to improve patientsâ€™ lives through the quality, availability and affordability of our products. Along with developing and manufacturing branded and generic ophthalmics, Akorn manufactures injectable, oral liquid, optic, topical, inhalant, and animal health products. To learn more please visit our website at www.Akorn.com . Why choose us?
Akorn employees are modern day superheroes! That might sound like an exaggeration; however, when you think of it, superheroes help those in need. That is exactly what we do here at Akorn. If you choose to work with us, you are not choosing to work an ordinary job. You are choosing to make an impact in this world. You are choosing to have a career with purpose. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a difference for others, then put on your cape and join the team!!What do we offer?
- Competitive pay
- Growth and development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 weeks PTO + Personal Days
- 9 company holidays
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit Options
- 100% Paid Maternity Leave
- Fast paced, family-oriented work environment
- Wellness Program
- Inclusive and diverse culture
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Akorn, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
This job has expired.