We're not talking about Smokey the Bear here, and we sure hope you won't have to put out any forest fires! Our Rangers help guests move in and out of our resort as effectively as possible. Up for the challenge? Read more about our RV Resort Rangers below, and apply online today!
Rangers assist with all site setup/cleanup for arriving and departing guests. They escort arrivals to their site after normal business hours, communicate all issues and concerns to the Resort Manager, and monitor the pool(s) for unregistered guests, all while providing excellent customer service.
- Lead RVs to sites, locating them properly within individual site areas. Assist guests with site set-up as needed.
- Check transient sites daily for departures; remove trash from recently vacated transient sites.
- Check all sites for issues or problems (i.e. water, sewer, hornets, etc.) and reports to manager.
- Inspect tied down RVs, park models, and manufactured homes for cleanliness, rust, damage, and other problems prior to permitting their rental or sale.
- Complete various surveys of tied down units as required.
- Handle guest and resident questions and complaints directly or refer them to the appropriate department.
- Treat sites, both manufactured home and RV, for fire ant infestation as requested and as a normal procedure when spotting units on site.
- Oversee the sales of sewer donuts and electrical adapters (if applicable).
- Complete site measurements as requested.
- Deliver special packages and/or one-day mail to appropriate sites.
- Assist with coverage at the main gate.
- Routinely check resort amenities (i.e.: pools) for unregistered guests.
- Tag vehicles for removal by owner at unrented transient sites.
- Follow safety procedures while performing duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- General knowledge of janitorial work, plumbing, electrical and grounds maintenance
- Proficient skills in operating various power equipment and hand tools
- Ability to provide legible written reports
- Good organizational and verbal communication skills
- Hard-working and willingness to take direction and carry-out tasks
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
- Flexibility to respond to resort needs during non-business hours
At Sun Outdoors, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with multipleplan designs so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Get paid daily with DailyPay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Job Reference: 118387
ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing an online application, please contact us at (844) SUN-4343. Alternatively, an email may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. "Applicant Accommodation" should be included in the subject line of the email.
Please note that this phone number and email address are only for those individuals who would like to request an accommodation to apply for a job. Nearest Major Market:
Bakersfield Nearest Secondary Market:
San Luis Obispo Job Segment: