Farmer Brothers has an exciting opportunity for a Route Sales Representative. The Route Sales Representative is responsible for providing great service to our customers by ensuring customers are in-stock, serviced as scheduled, and that the beverage station is set to standard. This role sells and delivers coffee, tea, and related products to our customers. The RSR is responsible for growing assigned route sales by securing new customers, growing existing customer sales through selling incremental category and products, and retaining existing customers.
Education and ExperienceEducation & Experience
- Achieves the assigned revenue plan for the route, through a combination of gaining new customers, increasing products and categories sold at existing customers, executing pricing actions, and retaining current customers.
- Ensures all customers on a daily set schedule receive delivery and service as required.
- Targets a minimum of 1 prospective call per day (5 weekly) and securing a minimum of two new qualifying accounts per quarter (8 annually).
- Participates in all regional and company promotions.
- Responsible for increasing Revenue per Stop through identifying and closing distribution voids on core products, executing seasonal and LTO promotions, executing pricing actions, and ensuring the beverage station is set to standard.
- Delivers, replenishes, and rotates beverage station products on each call.
- Ensure the equipment is clean and in working order, executing a minimum of one CQC (Cup Quality Check) per day.
- Executes the "The Farmer Brothers Way to Sell" call process, including recapping for the customer all services provided and presenting business building initiatives.
- The RSR is responsible for resolving and/or escalating customer issues quickly and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Manages invoices, inventory, and collections daily.
- Accountable for retaining existing customers on the route through great service and building customer trust.
•High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years of route delivery experience in a related customer service business-to- business field.Personal Skillsets
• Mechanical aptitude with company hardware and software products.
• Ability to lift 75 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. occasionally.
• Ability to lift and carry products weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Knowledge of foodservice industry.
• A clean and good driving record.
• Proficient in assessing customer needs.Professional Skillsets
• Fully supports and stands behind business goals.
• Readily identifies issues, problems or opportunities.
• Is aware of impact self has on others.
• Uses active listening and communicates effectively with customers or management.
• Identifies new opportunities and proactively works to grow the business.
• Builds rapport and cooperative relationships with customers.
• Uses sound business judgement.
• Decision Making
• Strong Communication
• Active Listening Skills
• Planning and Acting Strategically
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.