Meta Platforms, Inc. (Meta), formerly known as Facebook Inc., builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps and services like Messenger, Instagram, WhatsApp, and Novi further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology.Meta is seeking emerging Product Managers, who are interested in an opportunity to join our entry-level 18 month Rotational Product Manager Program (RPM). This opportunity is a developmental, STE program that aims to help train people to develop the skills and competencies needed to become a successful Product Manager at Meta. The Rotational Product Management Program is open to all qualified candidates. We strongly encourage candidates who have non-traditional career paths to apply, including, but not limited to candidates from non-tech industries, candidates without Computer Science degrees and/or who are self-taught, candidates starting second careers, re-entering the workforce. We are looking for future product leaders who bring diversity of thought, skills, perspectives, and experiences to the Product Management (PM) function so we can continue building global products for billions of users.As an RPM, you will channel your passion for building industry leading products and creative problem-solving skills. During product group rotations, you will drive product development alongside a team of engineers and designers. You'll integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to maximize user satisfaction. You'll also define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of products. At the end of the program, successful participants will be invited to apply for a full-time position at the company.
Rotational Product Manager (RPM) Responsibilities:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product requirements.
- Engage in all stages of a product's lifecycle and drive product development
- Work with engineers and designers from ideation, technical design, and development to the testing, production, and/or release of the product
- Establish shared vision across our company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Understand Meta's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience building connections with team members through effective communication and collaboration
- Experience breaking down large-scale data sets and making decisions based on data
- Experience learning and adapting to changing environments
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Mathematics, Business, Economics, Marketing, or equivalent educational experience
- Experience with analytical tools, methodologies, and design
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today-beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
This job has expired.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.