Location: Emporia, VA
Hey There! I am looking for a PRN RN who is willing to travel for Patient In Home visits (100-300mi Round Trip). The patient in home visits normally take an average of 60 to 90 minutes to educate or provide injection. The position is very flexible in the time frame of visits! The client is looking to interview ASAP so please submit all qualified resumes to ETaylor@judge.com
Home Care Nurse Responsibilities:
Home Care Nurse Requirements:
- Traveling to patients' homes once a month and providing specific manufacturer services.
- Services could include administering medication and completing instructions on how to administer self-injectables.
- Educating caregivers and family on specific drug information per the manufacturer request
- 3 years Nursing experience preferred.
- Relevant license and certification.
- Experience in a Medication Administration and Education.
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to follow instructions
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- Physical and mental strength.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transport may be required.
- Ability to return completed in home paperwork in a timely manner
- Appropriate medical attire
If this job seems like the best fit for what you are looking for next, then please don't hesitate to reach out! Send your resume to me today! ETaylor@judge.com
The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.