Location: Ontario, CA
You read that right! This is a telecommute role. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can connect. Honestly, everyone can send me their resume because then we can save time and discuss available roles based on what you're looking for.
- Monday thru Friday 830AM - 5PM PST
- May be asked to come into the Ontario, CA office to receive equipment review systems access.
- Interacts with the senior population through inbound and outbound calls.
- Call patients to coordinate care, complete clinical assessments, create care plans, and present patients in interdisciplinary care team rounds.
- Responsible for carrying a caseload of 80-100 complex patients and will oversee the care plans of an LVN.
- California RN license
- At least one year of ambulatory Case Management experience,
- Experience with Special Needs Plan patients
- Comfortable creating care plans with SMART goals,
- Computer literate: Microsoft Outlook and Word, types 40+ wpm
It's probably safe to say you're interested if you made it this far. Go ahead and send your updated resume to email@example.com or share this job with your network.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Direct line: 484-434-2946
Recruiter, The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.