Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing, and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Come find your "more" with Mohawk!
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Risk Manager who can do more for all Mohawk brands across residential, distributor and builder multifamily divisions. This position will manage key aspects of the Company's risk management function. Conducts business analysis and risk modeling and oversees loss prevention programs. Identifies, measures, and manages insurable or hazard risks, develops reports and plans, and analyzes risk/insurance problems.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Working with the Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer, manage the North American risk management team, identifying potential exposures and overseeing claims processes and ancillary programs.
- Work with brokers and carriers in all risk spheres, including property, casualty, cyber, fiduciary, and executive liability.
- Work with business units and individual facilities to assess risk exposures and ensure appropriate amount of coverage and risk internalization, reduce overall risks, and minimize total cost of risk.
- Work closely with the engineering team, managing projects associated with property insurance recommendations to mitigate property losses.
- Ensure that all loss incidences are investigated in a timely manner, coordinating with local management teams, stakeholders and external providers.
- Assist the Legal Department in liability and lawsuit claims activities and assure that the Company's interests are protected.
- Work with legal to confirm insurance requirements for all contracts are in line with the Company's insurance program.
- Facilitate the gathering of all data for insurance renewals and audits across all lines of coverage.
- Ensure that policies comply with safety legislation and industry practices.
- Work with corporate HR to optimize and settle workers' compensation claims.
- Coordinate with Accounting and actuaries to record booking of expenses and liability reserves.
- Manage and approve insurance requirements for all contractors and manage certificate of insurance software.
What you're good at:
- Bachelor's degree or related experience required.
- Drive to succeed and excellent communication skills
- Preferred: Working knowledge of insurance industry (all types) and structures.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%) internationally
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office© applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Should be a self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate
- Must be able to effectively communicate complex and controversial concepts to a broad audience
- Must possess excellent project management and partnering skills and successfully lead teams
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude for independent action and judgement
- This is an on site role located in Calhoun, GA.
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.