If you like the idea of helping clients achieve financial security, excel at providing high-level analysis, and have an eye for detail in reviewing client deliverables, an Actuarial consulting career at Mercer might be a great fit for you. Join our Mercer Wealth team!
Mercer's Wealth Practice is looking for the following position to be performed in a Mercer officer located anywhere in our Central Market, Southfield, Chicago, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis or Columbus.
Retirement Actuarial Consultant
What can you expect?
What's in it for you?
- As part of Mercer's Wealth business, you are responsible for supporting your client team in delivering actuarial consulting services to retirement plan sponsors of mid-size to large organizations
- The Defined Benefits Actuarial Consultant assists senior consultants with performing necessary calculations or analysis on special retirement projects and with day to day client contact and problem resolution
What you need to have:
- We are the globalleader in the human resources consulting
- As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits: multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets - benefits coverage starting Day 1
- In addition, Mercer has other benefits anddiscounts on products and services, and more
We will count on you to:
- Bachelor's degree in math, actuarial science, statistics, economics, finance or related field
- 3+ years pension-related work experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proven project management skills
- Superior analytical ability
- Strong presentation skills
- Progress toward Society of Actuaries ASA, EA designation preferred
- Support your client team on project management, day-to-day client contact, and problem resolution
- Calculate and analyze special retirement projects
- Interact with clients by participating in meetings and presentations
- Acts as a mentor for more junior members of the team often involving peer review
- Collaborate with Mercer's Wealth Analytical services team to check and analyze actuarial valuation results, including analysis of census data, liabilities, assets and reporting, coordinating local office resources and project management
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 83,000 colleagues and annual revenue approaching $20 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.