GROW WITH THE PROS AND SELL WITH CONFIDENCE
All candidates for this position are required to complete a pre-employment assessment. The assessment link will be on the confirmation page after completion of the application.
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS - Rescue Rooter ® . Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide advancement potential and the chance to give back.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at ARS - Rescue Rooter ® :
Andy's Statewide, an HVAC company, has partnered with the largest home improvement retailer to provide their customers with excellent HVAC equipment sales and service! The Retail Sales Consultant will approach customers to communicate ongoing promotions for HVAC tune ups and schedule free in-home estimates for heating and cooling systems.
The Value You Bring:
- Prior sales, marketing, retail, or related work experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Enthusiasm and high level of comfort approaching customers.
- Setting appointments with customers to conduct store sponsored maintenance, repairs, and replacements on HVAC systems.
We have both Full Time and Part Time positions available. The ability to work Saturdays and Sundays is required.We offer:
- $15-16 per hour plus generous weekly Commission (up to $25 an hour)
- Daily/Weekly Spiff Opportunities
- Flexible and Consistent work opportunities
- Full Benefits Package available for Full Time Employees (Health Insurance -- Vacation -- etc)
- Comfortable retail environment
- A great Company and a Rewarding place to work!
Qualifications What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros Required Credentials:
How We Reward Your ProfessionalismFull-time employees
- A sales-driven, goal-oriented, self-motivated personality and a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills.
- Willingness/ability to engage with customers within an in-store setting.
- Some sales experience.
- Willingness/ability to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to stand and walk for 6-8 hour shifts approaching 100+ customers
receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees
receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees
are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.