The Sales Supervisor grows department sales to achieve the store sales plan. The Sales Supervisor responsibilities include aspects of merchandising, customer service, and store maintenance. Come join our 40-year history of retail success, and earn a 20% discount on all your Ollie's purchases.
- Greet and acknowledge every customer with Ollie's "Yes I Care, Yes I Can" approach to build long term customer loyalty.
- Be knowledgeable of all products, promotions, and advertisements to ensure that customer questions can be answered and to assist with selling product
- Assist with receiving the truck and pricing items.
- Ensure that all product within the department is merchandised and recovered per the visual merchandise standards.
- Communicate customer needs to Team Leaders when necessary.
- Assist with training new Associates.
- Accurately and efficiently operate the register.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the overall store, complete any additional responsibilities, and/or duties as assigned.
Join our team and live the Ollie-tude!: (Ollie's Core Values)
BE A TEAM PLAYER- Associates are expected to be supportive and work together.
BE CARING- How do I treat others with courtesy, dignity, and respect?
BE VALUE OBSESSED- Live the "good stuff cheap" mindset.
BE COMMITTED- Operate with grit, passion, tenacity, and action.
BE GROWING- How do we get better every day?
BE REAL- Associates should be honest, transparent, genuine, trustworthy, and sincere.
Ollie's Associate Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX coverage begins after 90 Days of employment
- 401K, Company match begins at Associate enrollment
- FSA/HSA (Flexible & Health Savings Account), ways to reduce your taxable income; set aside pre-tax dollars to cover out-of pocket healthcare and dependent care costs
- Strong field sales career growth & talent development culture for top performers
- 20% Associate discount on all Ollie's purchases.
- Minimum of six months' retail experience in a mid-size to large retail service-oriented business preferred.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a regular basis.
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to interact well with customers and Associates.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and work in a safe manner
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
This job has expired.