Oversees outlet staff, budget, and operation of the food and beverage service outlet and maintains liaison with sales department to ensure maximum profitability. Ensures all policies and procedures are enforced and adhered to. Directs subordinates accomplish goals and objectives of the operation. Must be knowledgeable about food and beverage service equipment and production practices. Ensures the proper preparation and service of food and beverages to the satisfaction of guest, hotel, franchise, Shaner, health, and safety standards.
Essential Functions: (Include the following. Other job related duties may be assigned.)
• Ensures compliance with and completion of all daily operational procedures by the Food and Beverage Department:
1. Maintains food and beverage safety and quality based on hotel, Shaner, and Franchise specifications.
2. Be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, holidays, and varied shifts, as required to meet the needs of the Company's business operations.
3. Assist restaurant staff with their job functions to ensure optimum service to guests
4. Establishes, maintains, and trains standards and procedures for operations and safe working conditions in the department.
5. Develops accurate and aggressive short and long range financial objectives for the Food and Beverage Department consistent with property objectives.
6. Responsible for responding and handling all guest related issues pertaining to the department.
• Ensures communication with General Manager, all other Department Managers, Supervisors and Staff.
• Manages all aspects of employee performance to ensure productivity and a quality work environment.
• Maintains and is responsible for Food and Beverage Department's annual budget.
Directly supervises employees in the Food and Beverage Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Minimum two years training in food and beverage operations.
• Ability to work flexible shifts in a 24 X 7 business environment.
• ServSafe and/or food safety training.
• Familiarity with food and beverage cost controls.
• Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management, and co-workers to their understanding.
• Ability to provide legible communication. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 11 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago