Start a new career with Edward Mooney & Moses, a part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) Family of Companies. We are one of the largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market with 175+ locations serving 48 states in the continental United States. IBP has successfully grown through acquisitions and we continue to do so. Although installing insulation is our niche we are also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware.
Become part of a growing company with opportunities to learn new skills and build a career.
IBP offers the following benefits:
Residential / Commercial Garage Door Installer
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
is responsible for all aspects of garage door installation of the unit within the home or commercial building.
- Gathers materials for work order and loads and unloads materials on to truck and job site
- Adapting of material as necessary to fit opening
- Complete paperwork for each job and provide it to the production coordinator daily
- Maintain tools, materials and truck maintenance and complete daily truck inspection
- Comply with OSHA guidelines and company safety policies and procedures
- May be required to drive a company vehicle and must follow all driving safety rules and DOT requirements at all times
- Responsible for cleaning up job site after each job
- Other duties as assigned
Position requires a drug test and motor vehicle report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in the construction industry is helpful
- Able to perform basic math skills
- Mechanically Inclined
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work independently or with a crew
- Work in a dynamic environment
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Able to consistently lift, push, kneel, crouch, reach while handling the tools necessary
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, and use depth perception
- Works in a residential/commercial environment, these homes/building may be in new construction phases or can be occupied at the time of service
- Able to adapt to weather conditions
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.