Location: 104 S Heidelbach Ave, Evansville, IN 47713
VCA All Pet Emergency Center (APEC) is seeking a full-time Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) or license-eligible veterinary technician to join our wonderful team! We provide after-hours emergency and critical care services in Evansville, IN.
Visit our hospital website here: https://vcahospitals.com/all-pet-emergency
We are passionate about supporting our technicians and assistants and are committed to your personal career development.
We create and support an inclusive work environment where you can focus on your career, your happiness, and the patients you serve.
Some of the many benefits we offer include:
What You'll Do
- Access to the people and resources of a large veterinary community
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Medical, dental & vision insurance, HSA, additional coverage options
- Employer-paid short-term & long-term disability insurance and life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, holiday pay
- 401(k) with match
- CE allowance for full time credentialed technicians
- Tuition support and sponsorships for veterinary technology AAS, BAS completion, and more
- Vet Tech license reimbursement
- Access to free mental health care and self-care resources
- Generous hospital discounts and product discounts
- Opportunities to give back through VCA Charities and community partnerships
Whether you are a credentialed veterinary technician (RVT, LVT, CVT, LVMT) or a veterinary technology new grad, we want you to use the knowledge that you've invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
Interested in this opportunity? Apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
- Client education and communication
- Patient triage
- Catheter placement
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Physical examinations and patient assessment
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Laboratory work
- Patient recovery
- Compassionate patient care
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
This job has expired.