Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family.
Not just leading the way, but leading the industry. Your success is our business.
Matrix Providers is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide healthcare services to our Military Service Members and their families in Bethesda, MD.
Employment Status: Full-Time
Compensation: This is a salaried position, paid bi-weekly
Schedule: 3-12 hour shifts weekly
Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. Click here to learn about our benefits packages.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
The Registered Nurse (RN)
must have and meet the following:
Degree: Associate's Degree in Nursing.
Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Experience: One year of experience in nursing after graduation.
Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality, and cost-effectiveness
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the Medical Treatment Facility (MTF).
- Perform physical exams and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise the care provided by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Perform nursing services as identified in the official Task Order.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
This job has expired.