Location: Chelsea, MA
Are you a Registered Nurse Case Manager looking to join an established company where they actually want you to succeed and grow? Are you also interested in a permanent opportunity where you are an active part of a team? If you are, keep reading! Now that you're here, our client based out of Chelsea, MA has an immediate need for someone with your set of skills. If you made it this far, send me an e-mail so we can discuss the role further and I can get you in front of the hiring manager and get an interview scheduled. My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org and some more information about the job is below.
- Title: Registered Nurse Case Manager (Home Health)
- Location: Chelsea, MA
- Hours: First Shift
- Length of Engagement: Contingency
- Rate: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
- Our client is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse Case Manager.
- Responsible for partnering with the Clinical Director and care team to administer and coordinate nursing care for patients in need of home care services.
- This opportunity is for a permanent, full-time position. Will be working Monday through Friday at five shifts a week OR working weekends only at a total of four shifts a week.
- Providing direct care, case management, and subsequent assessments of assigned patients
- Managing and monitoring patient medications
- Accepting responsibility to perform specialized procedures (IV therapy, etc.) when qualified with the proper training
- Observe and supervise home health aides and LPN's to evaluate quality of care and individual performance
- Adhering to HIPAA laws and always maintaining patient confidentiality
- Daily structure would be 12 visits per shift at five days a week, visiting clients in their homes, but no need to come into an office setting
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Currently licensed as an RN through the State Board of Nursing and meets one of the following criteria: RN with a bachelor's degree in nursing and one year of related working experience OR an RN with a diploma or associate's degree with two years related work experience
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements
- Possesses and maintains CPR certification
- Has presented a pre-employment physician's health clearance including negative TB skin test and/or CXR and other tests as required by organization policy
Since you have made it this far and spent five minutes of your life reading this posting, you must want to send me your resume, right? Awesome!You can send that resume to me at: email@example.com
Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this and I am looking forward to hearing from and working with you.
Recruiter Associate at The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com