Are you looking to build a career in the environmental field? Are you passionate about the environment and working collaboratively to improve our environment? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Montrose Environmental Group, the premier environmental services provider.
Montrose Environmental Group is seeking a Regional Vice President (RVP)- Southeast (SE) to join our growing business. TheRVP is a Senior Leadership role within Montrose, charged with developing and delivering the strategic growth initiatives and the financial success of Montrose's environmental consulting services in the U.S Southeast. The RVP role encompasses a wide range of operational responsibilities including mentoring senior office managers, providing effective P&L management, resource planning/budgeting, accountability for achieving regional sales revenue and profit goals, identification or strategic partnerships and integration of potential acquisition companies, and building a high-performing, client-focused, business culture aligned with Montrose's core values.
The RVP has a "seat at the table" and routinely interacts with Montrose Executive Leadership. The successful candidate will possess the ability to not only cultivate strong, collaborative relationships with operation managers within the Region, but across regional geographies, technical disciplines, and organizational structures. It is essential for the RVP to be a transformational leader that influences and meaningfully impacts the Montrose organization.
Ideally, this position will be based in one of Montrose's SE offices which are located in:
- Atlanta, GA
- Orlando, FL
- Greenville, SC,
- Tampa, FL,
- Nashville, TN
- Wilmington, NC
A willingness to travel regularly across the SE geography (to visit with teams and clients in particular) is a necessity.WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
At Montrose Environmental Group, we're not just determined to think about a better way forward for environmental services today and down the road - we're committed to making it a reality. Our Principles guide us: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
Competitive Compensation Packages
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Medical, Dependent Care and Transit Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance and access to additional voluntary programs
- 401k with a competitive employer match
- Progressive vacation policies and company holiday to ensure work/life balance for our people
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- Access to telemedicine and employee assistance programs
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
- Foster a high-performance culture driven towards growth and continuous improvement.
- Lead a client-focused business in the highest ethical manner, and promotes inclusive behavior designed to enable each member of the team the ability to achieve personal and professional growth and job satisfaction.
- Providing cohesive direction and leadership across SE offices to align with Montrose's corporate vision and strategy.
- Communicate and conform to all applicable divisional and company standards, and best management practices.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan across the SE region to meet annual performance metrics including regional EBITDA, gross and net sales revenue, utilization, and DSO targets.
- Study and utilize corporate financial reporting to assess the health of the business and identify opportunities to increase profitability through operational efficiency gains, performance management, pricing, cost control, at both project and regional office levels.
- Facilitate annual cost center budgets and lead resource allocation studies associated with acquisition of new work and/or revised project forecasts.
- On a quarterly basis, forecast the SE region's monthly financial performance against budget and established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to and implement action plans to address any identified performance gaps.
- Develop and validate metrics as requested by Sr. Management.
- Participate in SE Region Go/No Go opportunity and delegation of authority reviews.
- Partner with Montrose's Leading Subject Matter Experts and Corporate Marketing to promote expertise and capabilities to grow the Montrose brand and new services.
- Assist in the identification of new acquisitions and lead the operational integration of new acquisitions in the SE Region to ensure a seamless entry into Montrose. This includes providing professional development support for new senior leaders and identification and development of emerging leaders.
- Oversee safety, health, and environmental issues involving the operations to ensure the safety of team members and compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Invest time, proactively engage and communicate with staff to identify and nurture talent, understand the various service offerings, identify new markets and services, and develop focused growth strategies to expand into the addressable market within the SE Region.
- Develop and deploy new policies and procedures focused on optimizing and protecting the business.
- Partner closely with Montrose Shared Services, (i.e., Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Safety, IT, etc.) to assess and evolve the organizational and communication strategy to grow and evolve as a One Montrose.
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Geology, Biological, Cultural or related Environmental Sciences required, advanced degree (MS, Ph.D.) preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in high-end environmental engineering or consulting, preferably in a high-growth environment, where systems and processes had to be established.
- Experience and proven accomplishments leading larger, growing organizations ($+15M in revenue and double-digit revenue growth) across multiple geographies with a quantifiable record of business and leadership achievements.
- Strong financial management experience with P&L and balance sheet responsibility, with the ability to identify risks and develop action plans to correct, or improve operational elements.
- Strong problem-solving skills to develop solutions to complex and multi-disciplined issues.
- Demonstrated ability to operate strategically at a high-level, while remaining involved in the day-to-day tactical operations.
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment and work collaboratively with all shared service areas (i.e. HR, Finance, Sales, Marketing, IT, etc.).
- Outstanding communicator with a strong ability to communicate up and down throughout the organization, sharing our consistent vision and purpose, and driving alignment.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve established business and sales objectives, and to create a culture of achievement and professionalism.
- Passion for energizing a broad, dispersed team with the capability of getting results working with others.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability/willingness to travel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.MAKE THE MOVE
Montrose is a leading environmental solutions company focused on supporting commercial and government organizations as they deal with the challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow. Withapproximately 2,300 employees across over 70 locations around the world, Montrose combines deep local knowledge with an integrated approach to design, engineering, and operations, enabling the Company to respond effectively and efficiently to the unique requirements of each project. From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.
We are going to be blunt - the way we work may not suit to everyone. Montrose is fast-paced and dynamic. You are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues within Montrose. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we could be the perfect match made in heaven.
Want to know more about Montrose? Visit montrose-env.com!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our firm is committed through responsible management policies to recruit, hire, promote, train, transfer, compensate, and administer all other personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender expression, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, and any other class protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.