Expected Travel: More than 50%
Requisition ID: 9433
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Vascular Access - Built on a history of innovation, our Arrow® brand of technically advanced vascular access devices are renowned throughout the world. Many of our vascular access products have antimicrobial and antithrombogenic protection designed to reduce vascular-related complications and include long and short dwell central venous catheters (CVC), sheath introducers, arterial lines, peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC), as well as specialty devices and an advanced vascular positioning system to facilitate precise placement of a PICC or CVC near the heart. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is a critical member of the Vascular sales team reporting to the Director of Sales. The RSM is responsible for effectively inspiring and leading a team of Vascular sales representatives, Regional Clinical Manager and Clinical Sales Support reps to drive profitable revenue and achieve assigned market share growth targets within the region. The RSM has core responsibilities of developing and maintaining an engaged sales organization through selection, training, development, planning, counseling and directing efforts of field sales representatives to achieve personal, regional, and corporate goals. The RSM serves as a liaison between the field and corporate identifying and communicating local insights and competitive activities to influence marketing plans, tactics and product development. Core competencies include motivation and leadership, team and individual development, business acumen and strategic planning, business partnering and time and resource management. Planning and conducting regional meetings is an ongoing responsibility and administrative duties include expense report review to assure compliance with company policies and regular utilization of salesforce.com.
• Lead and inspire a highly productive sales team. Demonstrates expertise in the ability to influence and impact others to drive results. Uses persuasive leadership skills, positive influence to maintain high levels of performance and clearly and consistently communicates objectives, holding self and team members accountable to goals.
• Motivates team to view challenges as opportunities and demonstrates innovation and creativity when problem solving and overcoming objections. Coaches team in problem solving techniques.
• Creates a culture of open and honest communication. Utilizes active listening skills to identify employees concerns and needs. Individualizes coaching style. A credible, valued resource that establishes and maintains trust.
• Creates a compelling team vision and selects, coaches, and develops a highly motivated sales team. Minimizes field disruption through effective onboarding. Proactively recruits from multiple channels to maintain talent pipeline.
• Perform regular field travel to coach team members and accelerate regional growth.
• Understand, lead and coach to Balanced Seller sales process.
• Effective time and resource management - ability to organize, prioritize, and efficiently utilize resources within a dynamic environment.
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptivity when faced with change. Effectively adjusts plans when priorities shift and focuses team's efforts during times of change to minimize disruption.
• Cross functional collaboration to effectively utilize internal and external business partnerships to accomplish goals through collaborative efforts.
• Responsible for key customer development. Conducts high level business and product discussions with key influencers and is sought out as a valuable resource. Continually expands network of customer champions.
• Work collaboratively with corporate accounts and sales reps to drive regional contracting strategy.
• Demonstrates knowledge of provider landscape and company pricing/contracting structure. Expert in negotiation skills.
• Utilizes business reviews to drive customer compliance and uncover additional business opportunities.
• Recommend pricing strategies and advise sales representatives of pricing guidelines.
• Impeccable business acumen and strategic planning. The ability to leverage customer and account knowledge to optimize business results and develop and implement executable business plans.
• Coaches team members on how to effectively use analytical tools to develop business plans. Prepares, reviews and analyzes reports to monitor sales representatives' activities and offer direction and motivation when needed.
Education / Experience Requirements
A bachelor's degree is required with an anticipated experience level of 5+ years as an individual contributor sales representative and 2+ years as a regional sales manager for external candidates. For internal candidates, prior sales leadership experience is a plus, but in absence thereof, candidates should be able to demonstate a progressive and clear development plan that outlines preparedness for sales leadership. Additionally internal candidates must be listed as promotable and part of the BU's succession plan. Prior sales and sales leadership experience must yield a demonstrated track record of success in the medical device industry.
• Familiarity in calling on hospital personnel (ED, ICU, Infection Prevention, Physician's Assistants, Vascular Access nurses as well as members of the hospital procurement / value analysis teams is a requirement.
• Experience in leading teams with disruptive technology through the complex multi-department and hospital selling environment is critical.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Field travel with sales representatives 3 weeks/month as a minimum requirement.
• Strong public speaking, written communication skills and organizational/project management skills required.
• Proficiency with computer technology and Microsoft Office suite (Teams), including iPhone and iPad platform.
• Full clean driving license.
• Aligns to Teleflex Core Values.
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 60-75 %
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 877-880-8588 or Talent@Teleflex.com.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
$17.50 - $20.00 per hourPosted about 18 hours ago
El Dorado, Arkansas
Posted about 18 hours ago
Posted about 18 hours ago