Meta is looking for a Recruiter to join our recruiting team. In this role you will be responsible for managing candidates through all stages of the interview/hiring process. The ideal candidate will have proven experience sourcing, recruiting and partnering with business stakeholders to hire top talent for Meta. This will be a short-term in office position intended to last no longer than 12 months to provide support to Meta’s existing Recruiting team.
Recruiter (Short-term position) Responsibilities:
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches.
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies. Demonstrates Data Integrity and experience understanding Data to help influence hiring decisions.
- 7+ years of recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Recruiting experience must include the following: Sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates Candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience Recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management and reporting techniques, and software collaboration tools Creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams.
- Prior Sourcing or Recruiting experience at Meta
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today-beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
This job has expired.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.