About the Position
We are seeking a receptionist to join our growing Corporate Support Team in our Atlanta , Georgia office. The ideal candidate possesses 1-3 years of related experience. Greeting visitors and callers in a friendly and welcoming manner and efficiently routing individuals to office personnel. This successful candidate would be mentored by our dynamic team of Executive Administrators and Project Coordinators while supporting/leading a range of multidisciplinary projects.
Pond is an award-winning, full-service environmental, architecture, engineering, planning, and construction firm providing professional solutions to clients throughout the U.S. and globally for over 54 years. Pond's staff of 550+ professionals provide a deep bench of experience and the capabilities to offer customized solutions that help clients manage projects from concept to completion - and everything in between - with confidence and clarity. Pond is ranked as the 80th largest engineering and design firm by ENR, Atlanta's #1 engineering firm by Atlanta Business Chronicle, and the 2019 Employer of the Year by Georgia ACEC.
About Our Team
Our team of Office professionals includes Executive Administrators, Front Desk Assistants and Project Coordinators throughout our offices. This team is engaged in projects throughout the southeast, the nation, and the world and our existing client base includes transportation, oil and gas, renewables, government (local, state, and federal), Department of Defense, private development, and water resources and restoration. The successful candidate would be an integral part of our growing team and would have the opportunity to engage across markets and geographies.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Greets all visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answers all incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner; transfers callers to proper staff and takes messages as needed.
- Monitors mail room supply and ensures cleanliness of mailroom.
- Reports any office maintenance needs to building Property Manager through online portal.
- Prepares shipping labels.
- Signs for local couriers and deliveries.
- Performs light word processing and general office duties as needed.
- Maintains Conference Room and Resource schedules (through Outlook Calendar).
- Assists in set up and break down of conference room refreshments for meetings as needed.
- Assists in ordering meals and refreshments for meetings in-house.
- Maintains inventory and stocking of beverages at the coffee bar near the reception area.
- Serves as backup for travel booking.
- Issues and manages check out key fobs for guests.
- Must be able to work after typical hours as project requirements and company needs dictate.
- Develops and maintains positive customer and client relationships to foster repeat business.
- Updates and maintains body of knowledge related to training, degree, or job responsibilities.
- Completes assigned work on time and within budget.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Entry Level skills in Customer Service and Office Administration required.
- Entry Level to 3 years experience
- Proficient with relevant software such as Microsoft Office , Excel, Microsoft Teams.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, positive attitude, multi-task, and self-motivated to produce high quality work.
- Ability and desire to learn and grow professionally
- At Pond, we are a collaborative, innovative team in an environment that fosters learning and professional growth. We believe that as you grow, we grow. You will have opportunities to broaden your knowledge and to put your skills to work in engaging, challenging, and diverse projects that make a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.
Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination status will be required. Please note that we offer accommodations in accordance with applicable law.
All offers of employment made by Pond & Company are contingent upon satisfactory background check results. Pre-employment background checks will be conducted on all candidates that are offered a position at Pond in compliance with program policy as well as state and federal regulations.EEO Statement
Apply for this position at http//careers.pondco.com. We are always looking for driven professionals of all disciplines to join our fast-growing company. For more information on our services, clientele, or employment opportunities, visit our website at www.pondco.com AA/EOE.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Employment decisions at Pond are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, and local laws in jurisdictions where we operate. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .