Location: Naples, FL
Are you a Radiology Technologist (LMTR) in Naples, FL? Then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can connect. Honestly, everyone can send me their resume because then we can save some time and discuss available roles based on what you're looking for.
- Responsible for performing clinical duties, ensuring the well-being of patients, and providing a positive and supportive environment for patients and other staff.
- Perform accurate x-rays as ordered
- Prepare and transmit images to the Radiologist for over-read, and report over-read results to providers.
- Retrieve and archive radiographic reports.
- Create/Burn CD's.
- Perform detailed and accurate data collection during clinical intake of patients to include taking and recording vital signs and patient history.
- Assist patients as needed with walking, transfer, specimen collection, exam prep, etc.
- Complete occupational health testing including such services as urine drug screens, breath alcohol testing, hair testing and physicals.
- Apply the use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems.
- Ensure the well-being of patients and for providing a positive, supportive environment for patients and other staff.
- Complete patient referrals daily.
- Proper, concise and complete EMR documentation and paper based documentation for all assessments and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years clinical experience in related clinical setting (Urgent Care) preferred.
- Working knowledge of PACS, Computed/Digital Radiography, and documentation in an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System and basic computer programs.
- Current X-ray certification
- Must have completed accredited radiology technology program (LMRT) and have passed the Core, Chest, Extremities, Skull/Sinuses and Spine ARRT limited scope of practice exams for radiography Basic Machine Operator only requires Core, Chest and Extremities, therefore, must have previous experience performing Spine, Skull and Sinus exams
- Ability to perform venipuncture and lab specimen collections experience preferred but not required.
It's probably safe to say you're interested if you made it this far. Go ahead and send your updated resume to email@example.com or share this job with your network.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Direct line: 484-434-2946
Recruiter, The Judge GroupContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com